9 Things I’m Grateful for in 2009 and 10 Things I Resolve Not to Complain About in 2010
Last night there was this tweet from @ACFW60Million: Today is the last day of 2009! Make a list of 9 things you are grateful for and then make a list of 10 things you won’t complain about.
I think it’s a great idea to start 2010 (as well as my ComplaintFreeWorld project), so here goes.
9 Things I’m Grateful for in 2009:
- That I found (and lost) love. 2009 was a happy and sad year, but in the end I’ve realized that the experience has taught me a lot. It made me a better person in a way, and so I’m thankful about it.
- My dogs! I went from not having a single dog to having one precious little puppy to owning 9 Pomeranians and 2 Golden Retrievers. How cool is THAT? And oh, these little creature have changed my life in every single way possible.
- That I’ve made it past 3 semesters with good results! Okay, there’s still one result to come which probably won’t be as good as my last, but still…
- That I have good loving friends. And a wonderful family. That should’ve been on top. But anyways.
- My new laptop (!) and blackberry (!!), which I got on the same night (!!!) and is really awesome 🙂
- Watching CATS. My last Singapore trip. Yeah.
- Finding tons of life hacks and study hacks, and being able to implement some tips.
- Google Chrome and other internet related stuff.
- Performing in front of the President. Duh.
- My study work load. It just has to be done. No complaints.
- My mom. I love her very much and thus I should not complain about her or…
- Things mom asks me to do. These will be done.
- My brother. LOL. He means well, I know.
- People who irritate me. I shall give thanks that I’m not like them, and leave it at that.
- Internet and Blackberry connection. I should be grateful that they even exist at all.
- Food. I resolve to eat whatever is given to me and not complain or even worse try to find something else to eat. Hey, there are people out there with no food at all!
- The heat. Global warming is evident. Instead of complaining, let’s go green and try to lower the degrees instead 🙂
- Traffic jams. Duh. Sleep and arrive fresh. Much better.
- Dog poop. Cause there’s nothing really we can do about it but pick it up, throw it away, and give the lovely dog a cuddle!