Write exactly what’s on your mind and don’t change it.
1. I am listening to = barking dogs
2. Maybe I should = go to sleep
3. I love = my life!
4. My best friend = is my mom
5. I don’t understand = him
6. I lost my respect for = someone
7. I last ate = coconut
8. The meaning of my display name is = “Gift from God”
9. Someday = I’ll fly away…
10. I will always be = ME!
11. My myspace is = very much neglected
12. I get annoyed when = people throw a list of things to do at me. Like I haven’t got enough things to do!!
13. Parties = are loud! Ugh.
14. Kisses = are sweet…
15. Today I = went and met up with my uncle, my cousin, and her hubby (and I’m so happy for them but envy them too).
16. I wish = for something 🙂
1. Is your hair wet?: nope
2. Is your cell phone right by you?: yeah
3. Do you miss someone?: hmm… I guess…
4. Are you wearing chap stick?: nope… kinda need it tho’
5. Are you tired?: yeah
6. Are you wearing pajamas?: nopes.
7. Are you mad?: na-ah.
8. Are you upset?: no.
1. Recently done anything you regret?: hmm, yeah, sort of…
3. Ever stuck gum under a desk?: no, that’s the most disgusting thing ever!
4. Ever kicked someone?: oh yeaah…
5. Ever tripped over your own feet?: yes
1. Have you cursed?: no
2. Have you gotten mad at someone?: no
1: Is there a person who is on your mind right now?: YES!
2: Do you have any siblings?: sort of 😛
3: Do you want children?: sure
4: Do you smile often?: yes
5: Do you wish on stars?: not really
6: Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?: no
7: Do you like your handwriting?: yes
8: Are your toenails painted?: no
9: Are you a friendly person?: depends on my mood!
10: Whose bed did you sleep in last night?: mine, of course
12: What were you doing at 10 pm last night?: going home from choir practice
13: I can’t wait until: June!